Our photo recap of week 6! We reached the communities of Flowers Bay, Spanish Town, Monte Fresco, Sandy Bay Beach (AKR to Ballfield), the Rampla & El Paraiso sectors of Los Fuertes, Las Brisas and Gravel Bay. We distributed a total of 2626 pounds of animal food.
FINAL RAFFLE TO CONTINUE OUR LOCAL PET FOOD DISTRIBUTIONS to provide food relief during COVID-19 🐾🎟
We are wrapping up our first round of animal food distributions to our local communities. Our COVID19 fund is in the red, with a negative balance of $1,352.72.
We have enough food on hand for this weeks distribution but can’t reorder till we’re back in the black!
Donate and be entered for a chance to win to help us keep moving forward!
SEVEN chances to win!
○ Roatan Provisions – $100 Gift Certificate
○ Boho Blue by LALA Poncho Mini. Two color choices ($40 value)
○ Fresh Cafe & Bakery -$25 Gift Certificate
○ Claire Staffa Going with the Flow – Blissfully In my Head alcohol inks 9×6 matt ($100 value)
○ Claire Staffa Going with the Flow – Are You Experienced? alcohol inks 11.5×7.5 matt ($125 value)
○ Cocolobo- One night accommodation in ocean front condo or cottage ($135 value)
○ Parallel Sixteen Catering -$25 Gift Certificate
$20 per entry – NO LIMIT 🤩
Every donation of $20 gives you one entry to the raffle drawing. We gratefully accept donations from abroad. However prizes cannot be shipped. So, if you win a prize and are off-island you can nominate someone local to receive the prize on your behalf.
DRAWING HELD May 31st 🐾
Cash preferred. Credit card or PayPal donations welcome.
❗️please check the “I would like to designate this donation to a specific fund” box and then select ‘Raffle” from the drop down menu.❗️ https://roatananimalsupport.org/donate